NEW Things!

Thursday, May 15, 2008

wat happen,....




wat happen///
Wat happen?who know it? thanks for reading my blogs...today i feel very depressed....o...act Just now i forgotten to save it...this page is my 2nd times....
today i Just end my chemistry paper 2...chemistry is a very hard paper....i hope i can think of a solution for it. how to cope with chemistry. Perhaps not Just chemistry....Stpm is not an easy road for normal student who without self-conscious. Maybe i am one of them. being a stpm student is not hard..but....it is hard...if u do it without any aim , goal or determination. there are several way to success...
for me... i don't really like to talk much rather than action.but..this is Wat am i doing all the way...
U Support me>? should i get support from every1 of u who reading my blogs....
i feel sad....but...does it help?
sad...why .....
i wish i able to cope with my subjects///....
wish mush accompany by hardship isn't it?
my stress...face....

junnyea@hotmail.com
but..............................................................................................................
i wont let this happen to me again and again......i hope i can do it....and i must do it.,..
how can i live in such situation where no aim/? ,.,,can u?
this is my spm result...

and how bout my stpm result?
......still unknown yet...
u mind to wait???? ...
thanks...i finished it....thanks for reading it...
typed at 2.30pm till 3.30 pm.
junny

No comments: