NEW Things!

Thursday, May 15, 2008

on the 17-10-07


keke....when i was 1st to enter the house. i was so afraid. why?
That was a nice morning, as i went to school to discuss my biology project with friends. That morning, i went to school all the way by myself. Fortunatenly, i reach there on time. It was good because not to follow the custom of ' malaysia time'. So on, i found something very funny over there. I saw my previous respected headgirl when i was study at SMKTC. She goes for tuition there every weeks, really unexpected that she just tuition over there. Just near my school compound. After discussing with my friends, we had a blissful chat. haha.. talking bout religious thingy and ppl character.
Later, i went to somewhere else. A mistery place. A place i never been through before. For 18 years in Malaysia since 1989. As i stepped in the house. My heart beat was so fast. But it did not slow down my foot step. I continued and reach a room. Then i walked in.
Many weird things happened inside. The things i had never done before. I was wondering, i really can be in this situation? I couldnt believe that it was me that be in this kind of atmosphere.Somehow, beside me got a companion. hehe. it was a really nice moment. We tried things we never do before. What can we do?
Only we both know. It was an unforgetable moment. Just only L able to do that. Just L can do that with J. JL are too 'qin min'(may chen .this one lar..cant translate wo help me lar.). The act of ' stop and continue. was a waste if time and energy.
However, every nice moment end fast and soundless. Time reached. We have to go back. We have to stop it. cant continue further. MAybe next times we could.
HAha, almost forgotten that, today got pasar malam. I went home with my partner and brother. We were chit-chatting while walking. hehe.Both of them are too afraid of letting others know while going out .What was the reason?
me?
ahha...
.....So...i went back to my home in a happy and..'bu she de' mood.
wooh! PIZZA HUT...keke...so good..because..haha...i am so hungry!!!!!!!!!
why le?
who didnt take drink and food formed?
who was the guest le???
confusing??
haha...
only jl know...
thanks...

No comments: